Welcome to the Media Partners website.
Since 1993 we have provided professional project management, consultancy and training, specialising in the field of Effective Public Corporate Communication. Our expertise includes planning, organising and managing conferences, promotion projects and presentation events in Poland and Western Europe, as well as in both North and South America. We also work for leading Polish and international companies as well as business and sports personalities. For details please see the English or Polish versions of our offer, on this site.
Lets’ work and win together!
– John J. Cieliszak /JJC/
The project coordinator
John (Janusz) Cieliszak, Polish-Canadian, personal presentation consultant and broadcast media adviser, former executive director of Partners International Ventures Inc. in Vancouver BC (a knowledge transfer company), PR Director for Ernst&Young Poland, PR director for Television Poland SA, former managing director – TVP Media Academy and Board Member of the International Training of European Broadcasting Union (EBU) in Geneva.
International MPA projects are also coordinated and consulted by:
- Wayne McIntyre, internationally acclaimed telecommunication and marketing expert with over 30 years experience in the high technology and communications industries, former President of Vancouver Better Business Bureau and since 1995 member of PIV Inc. executive team; presently, a President and General Manager of North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce.
- John Ewens, expert in Arbitration, Ethics, Mediation, Performance measurement and Succession planning, former lecturer at University of Calgary and at the Banff School of Advanced Management, former President of a Rotary Club in Vancouver, and one of the founding members of Partners International Ventures Inc. specializing in front-end analysis and logistics of knowledge transfer projects.
The project instructors
The Company project development and management team consists of educators, marketers and media producers, who research, interpret and apply leading edge concepts and expertise to the transfer of knowledge and delivery of training available from recognized international organizations.
Projects instructors include among others:
- John (Janusz) Cieliszak, Personal Presentation Consultant, Broadcast Media Adviser, Former PR Director Ernst&Young Poland, TVP SA, Managing Dir. TVP Media Academy, Graduate of Warsaw and Poznan Universities (Law) and Ryerson University (Broadcast Media);
- Yarek (Jarosław) Gugała, Media Producer, Reporter and Anchorman of TV News programmes, former Ambassador of Poland in Urugway
- Victor (Wiktor) Niedzicki, TV and Radio Journalist and Producer, PR University Lecturer;
- Tad (Tadeusz) Szynkiewicz: Videographer, Media Editing Engineer
and others, according to the specific needs of each project.
- Arthur Andersen
- Commercial Union
- Dalkia Poznań S.A.
- DELPHIA YACHTS
- Dobre Jachty
- Galant 1
- KREDYT BANK
- Leading Business Women Foundation
- Max Bonard
- Microsoft Inc. (Poland)
- Mmd Corporate, PA & PR Consultants
- My Company Polska
- Natasza Caban – TANASZA POLSKA
- Passat Stal
- Paszke Service – Roman Paszke
- Poczta Polska (Polish Post)
- Polish Railways PKP
- Polish Supreme Chamber of Control
- Polskie Radio – Program One
- Polskie Radio III – Program Three
- Promotions, Capital City of Warsaw
- Promotions, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Selma Expeditions
- Telekomunikacja Polska S.A.
- TVP SA TAI and Regional Centers in Poznan, Szczecin, Kraków
- TV Wisła (presently TVN South)
- TV NASZA (presently TV 4)
- IIR (Institute for International Research)
- POIG (Center for the Polish Economic Investments)
- EFL (European Leasing Fund)
- AE (Krakow Economics University, post-graduate lectures)
- UAM (Poznan University, graduate lectures and workshops)
- UW (Warsaw University, graduate lectures and workshops)
- KPSW College, Bydgoszcz
MPA experts contributed their professional experience and expertise to the preparation and delivery of FORUM 500 and helped to make it a considerable success. According to opinions expressed by the panelists, hosts and our main guest of the evening Mr. Jack Welch, the former CEO of GE, the project was prepared according to the best corporate standards and the presentation training facilitated by MPA was an example of a solid and well done job.
Managing Partner Deloitte Poland
In the last four years, Partners International Ventures Inc. Completed approximately 25 projects involving renowned Polish and Canadian organizations such as Polish Telecom Ltd. ( TP SA ), Polish Television Ltd. (TVP SA), Polish Ministry of Education (MEN), and BC TEL, AT&T Canada, SASKTEL, Royle LeBlanc, B.C. Open Learning Agency and several Canadian TV stations, colleges and universities. Each seminar are workshop, delivered either in Canada or in a client’s own country, is custom-designed to meet the specific needs and requirements of the client, utilizing the most capable trainers and presenters available.
Krzysztof W. Kasprzyk
Consul General Konsulat Generalny Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w Vancouver
I’d like to share with you the very positive experience I had recently working with Telecom Poland S.A. On April 25 – 28, I delivered a comprehensive training course on state of the art Customer Information Systems (CIS) to 25 TPSA staff members. This course was facilitated through the efforts of Partners International Ventures here in Vancouver. The tremendous level of interest and participation on the part of TPSA resulted in an extremely rewarding teaching experience for both students and trainer.
AT&T Telecommunications Consultant
This is to advice that „Partners International Ventures Inc” (PIV Inc.), (a Canadian training and consulting corporation), facilitates Executive Study Visits – Knowledge Transfer Projects for the top managment of Telekomunikacja Polska S.A. (Polish Telecom).
The Executve Study Visits are organized through cooperation with leading telecommunication operators, government agencies and regulatory organizations in Western Europe.
Board Member, TP S.A